About Our Electronics Repair Shop
Fast & Friendly TECH Repair @ WiGoClinic
Getting things repaired instead of replacing them is becoming cool again – I think using the word “cool” is becoming cool again too, so win win!
Here at WiGoClinic – TECH Repair Shop we try and stay way ahead of the crowd and not only fix your TECH but do it quickly – one hour in MANY cases – and treat you just like we would treat one of our good friends or favorite family members (come on, we all have favorites).
What sets WiGoClinic apart from our competition?
FAST & FRIENDLY SERVICE.
Fast service is our STANDARD every day service. We try and complete most of our repairs in an hour or less. That’s our goal and we don’t charge extra to make that happen. Why should you wait a day or two to get your device repaired? So, if you’re calling around to ask about a repair ask them how long it will take AND if they will honor that time commitment once you actually get into their shop. WiGoClinic will!
So here is what we promise to you, our valued customer:
- We will answer the phone when you call during regular business hours.
- We will give you a FREE quote (price & time) over the phone when you tell us the make, model and problem your phone is having.
- We won’t change that quote when you come into the shop. No bait and switch here (we know a local shop that charges a rush fee when you want it faster than 4-5 hours – not cool).
- Our shop will be open with repair techs ON DUTY during our regular posted hours of operation (again we have heard many horror stories from customers who try other repair shops of them opening late, closing earlier or just closing their shop randomly).
- We will use ONLY the highest quality brand new parts when repairing your device (BE CAREFUL here, lots of shops will install used parts or very low quality parts when repairing your device – quality matters and it’s worth a few extra bucks).
- We will make recommendations to you on how to keep your device from getting broken again (Like a custom-cut ClearCoat Screen protector) – yes we love customers and we would love for you to visit but we’re not greedy.
- We do back up our repairs 100%! We warranty our parts and we will re-check the repair of your device if you’re not happy.
- We will take good care of your device while in our shop and protect your personal data.
- Our shops offer a comfortable waiting area for you and a small play area for you small kids – old school crayons, blocks & toys.
- Hugs – Okay, maybe not a real hug since it could get a little awkward for both of us but we do feel bad for you when you break your device or it’s just a rough day.
We do really want to have you as a customer. We’ll do our best to demonstrate that each day that you honor us with your business.
We hope you will choose WiGoClinic for ALL of your cell phone, Tablet, Computer, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and other TECH repairs!
Q. Why Get my phone fixed? Why not just buy a new phone?
A. Great question, and one we get every day. There are many reasons to go with a repair over a replacement. Let me address a few:
- It’s cheaper than buying a new phone. The Old phone subsidies are gone which means no more cheap phones with a two year contract. Sure you can FINANCE your new phone, but you’ll pay anywhere from $500 – $800 over a few years. Many of our repairs are under $100.
- It can be easier and cheaper than insurance replacement. If you even have insurance, which we don’t recommend, you’ll need to call and make a claim, wait for a replacement (almost always refurbished), pay a deductible and then try and recover your data and Apps. We just repair YOUR device.
- The environment. That’s right, why not be a little green?! Cell phones have some metals in them that are NOT earth friendly. If you don’t get it fixed at least drop it off for recycling.
Q. Will it take a long time for my repair? It might be faster just to get a new phone.
A. It won’t take a long time at all. Many of our repairs can be done in less than an hour. Industry surveys show that the average new phone purchase takes an hour to an hour and a half.
Q. Shouldn’t I just take it back to where I bought it from? Can’t they fix it?
A. Simply put no. Most if not all retail sales locations do NOT fix what they sell.
Q. What about those guys in the mall at the kiosks? Can they fix my phone?
A. First of all do you really want to go to the mall?! Parking, large crowds, those people trying to rub lotion on you, etc. Kiosks in the mall have long been a great way to experience new products or gimmicky impulse buys. But complex electronics repair?? In the middle of a mall with lots of people walking around.
Q. I saw that a guy on craigslist can come to my house and fix my phone. Is this a good idea?
A. Craigslist is great for some things, but do you really think some kid on craigslist is qualified to work on an expensive iPhone or Blackberry?! If he breaks it do you really think he’ll come back? We have certified techs in a location that you can find again.